The pizza slice video recipe
- Pour 450 g of Manitoba flour into a bowl, break up 7 g of fresh brewer’s yeast and add 200 g of cold refrigerator water.
- Mix with the help of a spoon, then add 12g of salt and the remaining 50g of water
- Knead on the bench
- Seal everything in an oiled container until the dough doubles in size.
- Turn the risen loaf onto the pastry board, roll it out with your fingertips, trying to copy the rectangular shape of the baking pan, and arrange the dough inside unhurriedly.
- Season the surface with good tomato puree well spread to the edges.
- Let rise again for about 3 hours until doubled.
- Season with extra virgin olive oil and oregano then bake at 240° for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and add the driest mozzarella you can find
- Bake again for another 3 minutes.Bombissimaaaa!
Now you can cut and enjoy together with your diners this soft, fragrant, and enjoyable Milanese pizza by the slice.
If done properly this is a pizza that has no equal.
It is by far the one that best represents conviviality and sharing and, like Roman-style pan pizza, is also exceptional regenerated (reheated). Have you already sent messages to friends and family to let them try your next creation?
What if I told you that there is a valuable box set that, in addition to all the ingredients, contains a real detailed manual that will guide you step by step in creating the perfect pizza?
The MILAN box is all this and much more! Click below and find out what it is and how you can get it home in 24 hours with no shipping charge.